May 9 - Flower Basket Pickup During Rehearsals
May 11 - Pop's Concert Dress Rehearsal - Micah Building - Don't wear dresses
May 18 - Sing the National Anthem for the Country Kids Relays
May 19 - Pop's Concert
May 23 - Last Rehearsal
July 27 - National Anthem at the Opening Ceremony for Cancer Relay for Life - Purple shirt, blue jeans
- Our can/bottle drive is an ongoing fundraiser. Please remember to donate your cans/bottles using the receptacles in the WGC office
- Do you or a family member contribute to United Way at work? On the pledge sheet, a local 501(c)3 organization can be designated when the pledge is $100 or more. If you do not already support a specific organization through United Way, please consider designating your donation to Willamette Girlchoir, which is a 501(c)3 organization. The WGC tax ID is 93-1121541. Our address is 600 State St., Salem, OR 97301. This info is needed for the United Way form.
- On Friday, January 25th, all the choirs will participate in singing the National Anthem for the SAIF Agri-Business Banquet at 7:00 p.m. at the Salem Conference Center. Call time for singers is 6:25 p.m.
- Monthly payments are due to the office by the 10th. A $5 late fee may be assessed for late payments. If you are paying monthly:
- Bella Voce payment is $79
- Dolce payments are $50
- Vivace payments are $36
- Invoices are not sent out. Please login at our website to confirm your account balance. If it appears incorrect or if you have any questions, call us any time at 503-370-6383 or stop by the office during rehearsals. Rehearsals are the only time the office is open.